Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
Assistant Professor of Engineering
WIU QC Riverfront 108
(309) 762-9481 Ext. 62781
Ph.D. 2011 Mechanical Engineering - Florida Atlantic University
M. S. 2009 Mechanical Engineering – Florida Atlantic University
B. S. 1992 Aerospace Engineering - University of Kansas
- Fluid Mechanics (Lecture and Lab.)
- Engineering Graphics (Lecture and SolidWorks Lab)
- Computer Applications (Mat lab)
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Mechanical Engineering Lab
- Heat Transfer
- Computational Methods in Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and Applied combustion.
- Advanced Dynamics and Control Systems
- Finite Element Method, Solid Mechanics, Stability Analysis,
- Stress Analysis, Machine Design, and Computer Aided Design.
Courses for Fall 2012
- ENGR 105: CAD – Engineering Graphics
- ENGR 300: Engineering Thermodynamics
- ENGR 410: Intermediate Thermo-Fluid Dynamic