Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
The Quad Cities has active chambers of commerce in its area communities as well as voluntary organizations dedicated to promoting economic, business and social development in the region.
This link will open in a new browser window Bi-State Regional Commission
Bi-State is a local, voluntary organization of five counties and 43 municipalities. It serves as a forum for intergovernmental cooperation and delivery of regional programs and assists member governments in planning and project development.
This link will open in a new browser window Iowa Workforce Development
Iowa Workforce Development (IWD) will contribute to Iowa's economic growth by providing quality customer-driven services that support prosperity, productivity, health and safety for Iowans. In conjunction with state and local economic development efforts, IWD also assists businesses to fulfill their workforce needs.
This link will open in a new browser window QC Development Group
Quad Cities Development Group strives to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- Be expanding local businesses' first choice for new development.
- Consistently and significantly add jobs and economic value by aggressively seeking and attracting new business to our region.
- Become a premier mid-sized Midwest location for business development.
- Influence local, state, and federal public policy supportive of Western Illinois / Eastern Iowa regional economic development.
- Effectively manage the resources and strategic relationships to execute the plan.
Chambers of Commerce
- This link will open in a new browser window Bettendorf
- This link will open in a new browser window Davenport
- This link will open in a new browser window Illinois Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce