Quad Cities Campus
Transfer Student Check List
Transferring universities can be overwhelming! Use this checklist to help you prepare for your transition to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities. As always, if you have any questions, please contact the WIU-QC Undergraduate Admissions Office at 309.762.1495 or e-mail CM-Williams11@wiu.edu.
Before Arriving at WIU
- Complete your application to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities
- Have your current college/university send an official final transcript to WIU admissions after your classes have been completed and recorded or a degree has been posted. Official transcript should be sent to:
Western Illinois University-Quad Cities Campus
3300 River Drive
Moline, IL 61265-5881
Once you Arrive on Campus
- Have your student ID picture taken at the Office of Academic & Student Services on the WIU-QC campus.
- Reserve or buy your books at the This link will open in a new browser window University Union Online Bookstore (800.338.6369), or a Textbook Sale held at the WIU-QC Campus.
- Buy your parking sticker on or after August 1.
A Note on your University Bill
Your first University bill will be mailed during the first week of August. If you have any questions concerning your bill, contact the WIU-Macomb Campus Billing and Receivables at 309.298.1831 or the WIU-QC Billing contact at 309.762.9481, ext. 62280.
If you have any questions concerning your financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at 309.762.9481, ext. 62235.