Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
- An automated payment plan is available to help students and their families create a structured timeline for paying University expenses.
- Grant and scholarship programs are available through the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) and Federal Student Aid (FSA).
- Talent grants are available from some WIU departments for extracurricular involvement. Contact the appropriate WIU department for more information.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is available for students who are Illinois residents, have minor/dependent children, and meet all other eligibility requirements. Funding is limited.
- Graduate assistantships and tuition waivers are available for graduate students.