Quad Cities Campus
Chicago Bus Trip 2016
The annual Chicago Bus Trip will occur on Friday, February 12. While led by Dr. Jim Rabchuk and LASSO, the trip is only possible thanks to generous additional support from IDEAS, GEMS, PsyQC, SOE, SGA, and the Office of Student Activities.
- 6:30 AM Busses arrive at WIU-QC
- 6:45 AM Arrive at WIU-QC
- 7 AM Bus departs from Riverfront Hall parking lot on the east side of the WIU-QC campus
- 10:00 AM Bus arrives at Shedd Aquarium
- 12:30 PM Aquatic Show reservation
- 4:00 PM Bus departs from Shedd Aquarium
- 7:00 PM Bus arrives at WIU-QC Riverfront
We’ll have two busses, both of which have WI-FI (but no streaming), satellite TV, and dvd players.
For those of you with young children, at least one of the busses will have seatbelts, into which you can strap child car seats.
Audrey Adamson will be the “tour guide” on one bus, and Jim Rabchuk on the other.
The busses will arrive at 6:30 and will wait in the East Parking lot in front of Riverfront Hall.
WHAT TO BRING
- Snacks for bus trips and money for lunch or dinner. Please keep busses clean!
- Cameras should be OK for most exhibits (but please respect signage regarding flash usage, other exceptions)
Please contact Emily Pitz or Jim Rabchuk at 309-762-7095 if you have any questions or last minute changes to report. You may also email Jim Rabchuk at email@example.com .