Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
John Deere Classic Marshal Volunteer Information
Online Registration for the JDC Marshal Committee is now open.
Some things to keep in mind as you fill out the form:
- Please be as complete as possible
- We try to honor all requests for assignment to a particular hole or with a partner and most of the time we can. The earlier we receive a registration, the more likely it will be that we can honor your request. However, the needs of the tournament must come first. Please be understanding.
- Any positive suggestions for improvement are appreciated.
- You will receive an e-mail within 96 hours of your submission.
NEW THIS YEAR!!
- We will have AM and PM shifts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with Saturday and Sunday as full day shifts. We still encourage volunteers to sign up for 4 shifts or 2 full days.
- All volunteers using the volunteer website will login with a userid and password. This can be setup at any time and we encourage you to do this right away.
- Go to the Volunteers home page: www.jdclassic.org/volunteers
- Click on the “Login” button on the right side
- On the next page – click on “New Profile
- The process for this is very similar to other websites that use userids and passwords (Banks, Amazon, Pay-Pal). First time thru, volunteers will be asked to select a userid, a password and enter their e-mail address. Given that those pass some initial criteria, you can log into the system and create your volunteer profile. Your profile consists of your contact information: address, city, state, phone #’s etc. and emergency contacts. This is exactly the same information that you entered in previous years. You will also be asked to select your committee.
- Each time you return to the site, you will login and use your personal userid and password.
- Once you have completed your profile and have your userid and password, you can go to the Marshals page and complete your online registration.
As always, the Marshall Committee Members and the John Deere Classic Board of Directors appreciate your support of the John Deere Classic. We strive to make your volunteer experience a good one.
John Deere Classic (July 9-13, 2014)
The Marshal Committee is always looking for more Marshals. RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS AND SHARE THE FUN!!!