Office of Study Abroad and Outreach
There are many exciting opportunities to learn abroad. Academic Advisors can make students aware of these academic opportunities by:
- Encourage them to study abroad and visit Study Abroad website
- Share with them that studying abroad does not need to be expensive and that in many cases in can be cost effective.
- Let them know that there are scholarships available
- Explain that many of the available options match the academic requirements of their majors.
- Tell them that the contact our staff at Office of Study Abroad and Outreach at their convenience.
- Study Abroad Initiatives: Long and Short Term
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Marketing material. Flyers describing study abroad experiences relevant to specific majors are available.
- Study Abroad Fairs. Twice a year (Fall and Spring), fairs are organized to help students learn about studying abroad. Students will also learn about scholarships and financial aid.