Office of Study Abroad and Outreach
Find a program that makes you feel excited and provides you with all kind of learning opportunities. Make your choice depending on your academic interests, time availability and own personal dreams. Programs can be short (no longer than four weeks), or they can be as involved as a semester, or a year. Programs can be about learning about academic topics, or practical experiences like internships or volunteer work. Meet with one of our advisors who will guide you through the process and help you determine all the possible programs available to you.
View all available PROGRAMS.
- Have completed at least 12 semester hours*
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Be in good academic and judicial standing
- Be free of all financial and administrative encumbrances
Graduate students must:
- Be accepted to the WIU School of Graduate Studies
- Be in good academic standing and judicial standing
- Approval from graduate advisor and department chair
- Be free from all financial and administrative encumbrances
start your application
When you have made your decision, find your PROGRAM and begin the application process.