Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Connecting Android Devices to WIU Secure Wireless
To connect your Android device to the WIU Secure Wireless, please follow the instructions below.
- Access network control panel
- Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Wi-Fi Settings
- Select 'WIU-SECURE' wireless network
- Set up WIU-SECURE with the following settings
- EAP method = PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication = MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate = (unspecified)
- User certificate = (unspecified)
- Identity = [your ECom user name]
- Anonymous identity = [blank]
- Password = [your ECom password]
- The password you type will likely be replaced with asterisks or dots as you type.
- This password will need to be changed every 120 days to coincide with your ECom password being changed. Failure to do so may result in your ECom account being locked out.
- Select 'Connect'
Questions? Problems? Contact the uTech Support Center at 309-298-2704 or email@example.com.