Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Beu Health Center
There is a suspected case of viral meningitis involving a student at Western Illinois University. For more information regarding viral meningitis please click here: Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Beu Health Center is an accredited full service medical clinic offering quality outpatient health care, student health insurance and health education and wellness education to registered Western Illinois University students. At Beu Health Center, students' individual needs are attended to in a confidential and caring manner. We specialize in College Health!
Secure Patient Portal
The secure patient portal offers you convenience, allowing you to take care of your health care needs on your schedule. Access the patient portal online and use your ECOM user name and password to log in.
The secure patient portal offers access to:
- Online scheduling for appointments
- Secure communication to Beu staff
- Receipts for insurance
- WIU Student Insurance Claim Form
- Receipts for appointment verification for class
- Immunization records
- Patient education documents
The Health Center offers students an array of services, including:
- Immunizations/Vaccines and TB Skin Tests
- Sports Physicals
- A full service pharmacy, offering student medications and over the counter products at the lowest possible cost
- Allergy Treatment and Inoculation
- Diagnosis and treatment of STIs
- Assessment, treatment and referral to specialists for serious illness and injuries
- X-Ray diagnostic services
- Extensive lab testing facilities
- Psychiatric services
- Health and Wellness Programming and outreach to enable students to have individual and group intervention on topics such as: tobacco cessation, sexual health, nutrition, eating disorders as well as specific health issues common to the general student-aged population.
Beu Health Center has been surveyed and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). We are proud to be among the nationally accredited college health services.