Earn While You Learn - Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for a student job where you can earn some money and meet lots of people? Then you should join the team at Dining Services! We provide dining services for the WIU residence halls and the catering services for the University Union. Working with Sodexo Campus Services has many benefits for you, such as:
- Convenient Hours
- You can work up to 20 hours per week, with your work schedule tailored to your class schedule.
- Convenient Locations
- You can work in your residence hall or close to your classes, eliminating the hassle sometimes associated with off-campus employment.
- Complimentary Meals
- You can save on your meal plan dollars because you will receive a free meal on qualified shifts.
- Meet New Friends
- UHDS and Sodexo employ over 300 people all over campus, making it easy to meet lots of new people.
- Promotion Opportunities
- Your student job could lead to a student manager position with Sodexo, based on evaluations, commitment, teamwork, and needs.
First time student employees must complete an I-9 form when hired. The I-9 form requires students to bring with them original employment documents. Most students use either an original unexpired U.S. Passport OR a WIU School I.D. Card AND an original Social Security Card. There is a complete list of all acceptable documents on the last page of the I-9 form.
1. If you wish to apply for a Catering position, please download (requires Acrobat Reader) and print our Catering application form and mail it or bring it to:
- Catering Department
- Sodexo Campus Services
- WIU University Union
- 1 University Circle
- Macomb, IL 61455
2. If you wish to apply for a non-Catering position, please download (requires Acrobat reader) and complete our application form. If you're on campus, take your completed application to any Student Manager at the specific location where you would like to work and inquire about availability. If you're not on campus, you can mail your completed application to:
- UHDS Food Service
- c/o Cerese Wright
- Seal Hall -1st Floor
- Macomb, IL 61455