Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
University Housing & Dining Services (UHDS) offers a wide-range of programs and services to
create environments that enhance the academic and personal growth of students living on-campus.
Information for. . .
- Last semester, we had over 690 students with a 3.60 GPA or higher with 130 of those having a perfect 4.0.
- University Housing and Dining Services is currently in Phase One of our master plan which included major renovations to Corbin & Olson Halls and current renovations to Thompson Hall | UHDS Master Plan
- Last year, students living in Western's residence halls raised a combined total of $42,875 through philanthropic efforts and programs such as Big Pink Volleyball, Haunted 19, St. Baldrick's...to name a few.
- Tanner Hall raises nearly $16,800 for St. Baldrick's. Read more. . .
- Western was the first housing program in the state that freezes both room and meal plan rates. Because of that, as long as you continue to live with us, there will not be an increase in rates. No landlord, large security deposits or hidden lease fees to worry about. Read more. . .
- Housing Staff, Student: Award-Winning. Read more. . .