Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
Employment Opportunities within UHDS
Graduate Student Employment
Assistant Complex Director: We are actively searching for Assistant Complex Directors at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh) on February 28 & March 1.
To interview at OPE, contact Dr. Mishelle Oaks at MD-Oaks@wiu.edu or 309-298-3328.
- Complex Director: We are actively searching for Complex Directors at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (Oshkosh, WI) on February 28 & March 1 and The Placement Exchange (Baltimore, MD). To interview at either of these conferences, contact Dr. Mishelle Oaks at MD-Oaks@wiu.edu or 309-298-3328.
- Microfridge Crew: The Microfridge Crew selection process for the Summer 2014 session will begin at a later date. Up to 20 hours/week (during summer school session if enrolled in classes) 35-40 hours/week (prior to and after summer school sessions or all summer if not enrolled in classes). Work Dates: May 13-August 16 (Daytime hours). Applications available in UHDS Office, Seal Hall. Questions? Call 309-298-3321. Applications preferred by March 15.
- Resident Assistant: The RA application for the 2014-2015 academic year will open on December 2, 2013 and closes on January 31, 2014. Check out our RA Selection page for more information. Inquiries should be directed to the RA Selection Committee (RA-Selection@wiu.edu)
- GFH Resident Managers: Resident Managers work in our University Apartments as community facilitators, crisis responders and day-to-day administrators of our apartments. Download a RM Application.
- Desk Assistant: Desk Assistants (DA) are an integral part of University Housing and Dining Services (UHDS). The function of this position is to act as a receptionist at the front desk in a residence hall. This position serves as an information source and represents the University to students, family, and guests. The DA is responsible to and supported by the Complex Director, the UHDS' professional staff members in the residence hall. Learn more about the Desk Assistant position.
- Summer Assistant: Summer Assistants are live-in staff members who have the most direct and constant contact with summer guests and students. SAs are assigned to a residence hall floor of up to 40 guests or students. They are the front-line customer staff for conference and summer school housing. Learn more about the Summer Assistant position.
- Office Assistants: Learn more about jobs available at our front office. Inquiries should be directed to Cerese Wright (CK-Wright@wiu.edu).
Begin your success story at Western Illinois University . . .
University Housing &
Seal Hall • Western Illinois University
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-2461
Fax: (309) 298-2122