Top Navigation

Side Navigation

 Live Life On

Residence Hall Tours

We have appointments available for tours from 8 am - 4:30 pm the following days:

Wednesday, January 22
Thursday, January 23
Friday, January 24

Call us at 309-298-2461 to schedule an appointment!

Break Housing

Want to stay in your room over the break periods? Students renewing to Corbin or Olson Halls will have the option to purchase a "Break Housing" period during the renewal process. This will allow you to stay in your room over the Fall Break, Winter Break or Spring Break periods with a special rate. 

Living Learning Communities (LLCs)

  • Living Learning Communities (LLCs) Students interested in moving to a new LLC must obtain approval from the sponsoring department.
  • Corbin will house one Arts floor (Corbin 4) and one Broadcasting floor (Corbin 5).
  • The International Floor will continue to be on Olson 8.
  • Thompson will house the following LLCs: Honors, Nursing, & TYE.

Rooms NOT Available for Renewal

  • All of Bayliss Hall, Henninger Hall and Tanner Hall will be exclusively First Year Experience (FYE) Communities. No renewal is available to these buildings.
  • All rooms on Thompson 15 (TYE) will not be available for renewal.

Rooms NOT available for Same Hall/Same Room Renewal

  • Double rooms in Lincoln and Washington will not be available for Same Hall/Same Room Renewal; however, they will appear as a single rooms during Open Renewal.




Housing Renewal

Explore your options

Living life on campus is the best way to live.