Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Housing & Dining
We have appointments available for tours from 8 am - 4:30 pm the following days:
Wednesday, January 22
Thursday, January 23
Friday, January 24
Call us at 309-298-2461 to schedule an appointment!
Want to stay in your room over the break periods? Students renewing to Corbin or Olson Halls will have the option to purchase a "Break Housing" period during the renewal process. This will allow you to stay in your room over the Fall Break, Winter Break or Spring Break periods with a special rate.
- Living Learning Communities (LLCs) Students interested in moving to a new LLC must obtain approval from the sponsoring department.
- Corbin will house one Arts floor (Corbin 4) and one Broadcasting floor (Corbin 5).
- The International Floor will continue to be on Olson 8.
- Thompson will house the following LLCs: Honors, Nursing, & TYE.
- All of Bayliss Hall, Henninger Hall and Tanner Hall will be exclusively First Year Experience (FYE) Communities. No renewal is available to these buildings.
- All rooms on Thompson 15 (TYE) will not be available for renewal.
Rooms NOT available for Same Hall/Same Room Renewal
- Double rooms in Lincoln and Washington will not be available for Same Hall/Same Room Renewal; however, they will appear as a single rooms during Open Renewal.