Corbin and Olson Halls offer newly renovated air conditioned rooms just a short walk from all campus activities.
Overnight accommodations include:
- Clean, comfortable rooms that include two single beds, two student desks, two wardrobes, two nightstands, and two bureaus
- Air Conditioned Rooms, Halls, and Buildings
- Linens Provided (pillow, blanket, linens, towel, and washcloth)
- 24 hour Front Desk Assistance • Ethernet jacks in each room
- Wi-Fi available in Halls and Lobbies
- Two lounges per floor
- Two community bathrooms/shower rooms per floor
- Newly renovated on-site Dining Center
Conference Services can assist you in planning your group’s meal requirements for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Options range from brown bag lunches to catered receptions. We can work with you to fit your group’s needs.
Sodexo Campus Services provides food service for Corbin/Olson Dining Center and offers quality options at reasonable prices.
Other On-Campus Dining options include:
- University Union Food Court – Burger King, Einstein’s Bros Bagels, sbarro, The One Stop Rocky Shop, and 1864 Bistro.
*Please note the University Union Food Court will be closed for renovations starting May 2013 until further notice* The community of Macomb offers several off-campus dining options. Explore Macomb’s downtown and experience firsthand the one-of-a-kind restaurants and cuisines.