Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Foundation Summer Session Scholarships
Deadline: May 10
The WIU Foundation Office offers a limited number of $500 academic Foundation scholarships for the 2013 Summer Session.
- Have a declared a major at WIU;
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA for undergraduates and 3.5 GPA for graduates;
- Evidence of extra-curricular activities including on-campus student organizations;
- Enrolled for at least six semester hours in the first four weeks session, eight weeks session,
or combination including pre-summer sessions;
- Enrolled as a full-time student at WIU during the preceding spring semester; and
- Be in good judicial standing
An application is required. All class levels may apply, but preference will be given to juniors and seniors. Recipients will be chosen by the Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee. Deadline is May 10, 2013.
Illinois State Society of Washington, D.C. University Summer Intern Program
Deadline: June 1
The individual applying for this scholarship must be:
- A full-time student at WIU;
- Over the age of 18;
- A permanent resident of Illinois;
- Accepted into either a credit or non-credit bearing internship program during the summer of 2013 at a Washington, D.C. area non-profit organization or government agency (not working for a Member of the U.S. Senate or House), and this internship must be approved by WIU; and
- Selected by WIU to participate in the ISS University Summer Intern Scholarship Program
An application is required and are to be submitted to the WIU Scholarship Office. Deadline is June 1.