Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
University Counseling Center
The Counseling Center has assessments to help students:
- Determine their psychological patterns.
- Test their learning abilities.
- Describe their personality characteristics and compare them to others.
- Provide information about study skills.
- Gain insight into their relationships.
- Provide information about their academic skills.
- Choose a major or career.
- Attention deficit/ hyperactivity screening battery
- Learning abilities battery
- Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI)
- Beck Depression Inventory (BDI-II)
- Career Decision Making System (CDMS)
- COPS system (COPS)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (FIRO-B)
- Kolb’s Learning Styles Inventory
- Millon College Counseling Inventory (MCCI)
- NEO Personality Inventory (NEO-PI-R)
- Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory - 2nd Edition (MMPI-2)
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale - Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV)
- Woodcock Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities and Achievement