Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Graduation Guarantee (GradTrac)
Western Illinois University guarantees new freshmen that if you meet GradTrac requirements you will graduate in four years or your remaining tuition will be free. During your four years, your progress will be monitored by your advisor, which will simplify course scheduling. This program is absolutely free! Your responsibility is to meet the requirements of the GradTrac agreement. Regularly-admitted freshmen are eligible to apply for GradTrac. See your advisor to participate.
- Sign the GradTrac Agreement and declare your interest in a specific college or major*.
- Maintain an average of 15-16 hours of course work each semester that applies toward degree requirements.
- Meet the grade point requirements defined by your college and/or program.
- Meet regularly with your advisor to review degree progress.
- You may change majors and remain in GradTrac if the advisor of the new program verifies in writing that you can complete all remaining requirements within the time line specified by the GradTrac Agreement.
- You may enroll in an additional major or minor if you can complete these extra requirements and those of your first major and minor within the agreed-upon GradTrac degree plan.
How to apply for GradTrac
Applying for GradTrac is easy and only requires the submission of a simple form.
- Stop by to see your academic advisor and ask to submit an application for GradTrac, or
- Download an application form from the Office of the Registrar's web page.
Programs participating in GradTrac
- African American Studies – General
- African American Studies–Humanities
- African American Studies–Social Sciences
- Agriculture–Agricultural Business
- Agriculture–Agricultural Science
- Art–Bachelor of Arts
- Art–Bachelor of Arts–Graphic Design
- Biology–Medical Sciences
- Broadcasting–News & Performance
- Broadcasting–Sports Broadcasting
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Computer Science–Business
- Computer Science–Traditional
- Economics–Bachelor of Arts
- Economics–Bachelor of Business
- Emergency Management
- Engineering Technology
- Exercise Science
- FCS–Fashon Merchandising
- FCS–Hotel/Restaurant and Management
- Health Sciences–Community Health Education
- Health Sciences–Environmental & Occupational Safety
- Health Services Management
- History‐Pre Law
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems–Information Technology Systems
- Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Liberal Arts & Sciences‐People in Context
- Music–Bachelor of Arts
- Music–Applied Music
- Network Technologies
- Philosophy–Pre Law
- Political Science–American Government
- Political Science–General
- Political Science–International Relations/Comparative Politics
- Political Science–Pre Law
- Political Science–Public Policy/Public Service
- Recreation, Park, & Tourism Administration
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Women's Studies