Discover creative ways to integrate technology tools into the K-2 curriculum by using the ACTTT activities listed below by grade level. These activities were tested in 9 kindergarten, 9 first grade, and 9 second grade classrooms with outstanding success! As a teacher who is planning curriculum, interested in using technology, and striving to meet state learning standards, you will find the following features of each ACTTT activity helpful:
- an overall objective for the activity
- targeted curricular focus area(s)
- amount of time needed for the activity
- software for the activity, as well as other software that supports learning areas targeted by the activity
- the activity description and additional activities to extend children's learning
- a list of national learning standards the activity addresses
- resource list of websites and books that support or extend the activity
We invite you to examine the activities below by downloading the pdf. files. If you have questions or comments about the activities, please contact L-Clark2@wiu.edu.
An ACTTT curriculum guide containing more activities will be available soon from the Center for Best Practices in Early Childhood. Watch the ACTTT website for details.
|Kindergarten||First and Second||Second|
|Color Hunt||If it's White is it Snow?||Virtual Critter Safari|
|Compliments||Making Patterns with Music|
|Shape up with Geometry|
|What am I?|