Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Special Emphasis 3 - Measuring & Demonstrating Our Values
Goal: Measuring and Enacting Our Core Values
Priority 1: (Baseline): Document Western Illinois University's core values, discuss the linkages between the core values and the goals and priorities of Higher Values in Higher Education, identify where strategic plan reporting is provided to members of the campus and external communities, and show evidence of where the University demonstrates its core values internally and externally.
- To produce a document which shows how the University measures and reports on its cores and how the University demonstrates its core values internally and externally.
Priority 2: (Benchmark) Evaluate data sources that can be used to measure the University's core values and benchmark how peer and other institutions display and enact their core values internally and externally.
- Identification of indicators that can be used to measure and report on the four core values of Western Illinois University.
- Identification of new and enhanced ways that Western Illinois University can enact its core values within and outside the University.
Priority 3: (Plan and Implement) Based on the review of priorities 1 and 2 (above), identify and implement steps to enhance the reporting and demonstration of its core values within and outside the University.
- Enhancements to the reporting of the University's core values.
- New and enhanced means to demonstrate the University's core values to members within and outside the University community.
Priority 4: (Evaluate and Adjust) Use implementation results and consultation from the Commission's site review team to further enhance reporting and demonstration of the University's core values.
- Document the next steps in the advancement of reporting and demonstrating Western Illinois University's core values internally and externally as a result of priority #3 and the Commission's site team recommendations.
- Katrina Daytner, Associate Professor,Educational and Interdisciplinary Studies, Co-Chair
- Rhonda Kline, Director, Institutional Research and Planning, Co-Chair
- *David A. Arnold, President, Resident Assistant Council
- Dana Biernbaum, Assistant Vice President, Administrative Services
- John Biernbaum, Assistant Vice President, Student Services - Student Life
- *Jacob Bonnell, President, Interfraternity Council
- Earl Bracey, Associate Vice President, Student Services
- Ann Comerford, Director of Student Activities and Coordinator of Student Development
- Judi Dallinger, Assistant Provost, Undergraduate Studies
- *Amber Dodds, Assistant Equal Opportunity Officer
- Kristin Dunstan, Director, University Marketing
- Alda Godines, Director, Casa Latina
- *Mary Kubasak, Assistant Director, Student Activities
- *David Lane, President, Inter Hall Council
- *Alexandria Morgano
- Tere North, Assistant to the Executive Director, University Technology
- Julie O'Brien, Academic Advisor, University Advising and Academic Support
- Andria Potter, Director, Academic Advising Center, COBT
- Herbert Roach, President, Black Student Association
- Tami Seitz, Director, Marketing, Western Illinois University-Quad Cities
- Darcie Shinberger, Director, University Relations
- *Nicole Shudy, President, Panhellenic Council
- Susan Stewart, Associate Professor, Management, WIU-QC
- Chris Sutton, Professor, Geography
- TJ Urbanski, Associate Dean, Libraries
- September 22 - 10:30 am - Union Board Room
- October 20 - 11:00 am - SH205 CODEC to QC Rm265A
- November 27 - 11:00am - University Library Rm180 CODEC to QC Rm165A
- December 15 - 11:00am - University Library Rm180 CODEC to QC Rm165A
- January 26 - 11:00 am - SH205 CODEC to QC Rm114
- February 23 - 11:00 am - SH205 CODEC to QC Rm114