uTech Support Center
Our goal is to assist WIU students, faculty and staff in their educational, instructional, and administrative endeavors by providing responsive and professional support for WIU services. Choose from several ways to obtain assistance or request service.
Search uTech's Knowledgebase to find answers to common items like:
- Resetting your password
- Configuring email on your phone
- Using the spam filter
Log in to SysAid to create a support ticket for things like:
- Problems with your WIU-owned computer
- Issues with computer software or websites
- Requesting a computer lab
Phone Support: (309) 298-2704
- Today (Tuesday): 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
View our complete hours
126 Stipes Hall
Only for specialized services (test scoring, item analysis, evaluation processing, login issues)
- Weekdays: 8 am - 12 pm; 1-4:30 pm
E-mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-urgent assistance or to request a service.
Icons designed by Freepik.