April 17, 2014
- SGA Meeting
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
3300 River Drive
- Description: Student Government Association (SGA)
SGA Advisor is Dr. Fred Isele.
The Student Government Association provides students with a voice in governance and a forum to express opinions about the University's traditions, ideas, and affairs. The SGA represents the wishes of the student body to University administrators and staff.
Reasons to Join SGA!
- Networking within the Community
- Professional Experience
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Work with Alumni
- Develop Organization and Management Skills
- Friendship with Fellow Officers and Faculty
Qualifications for any Leadership Position
- Must be a full time student of Western Illinois University
- Undergraduate (either 12 hours at WIU or dual-enrolled with a partner institution for a total of 12 hours each semester; or,
- Graduate (6 hours of study) each semester.
- Must be in good academic standing in your academic major.
- Must be in good judicial standing at the time of or appointment and must remain in good standing for the duration of the official term.
- Related Web Site: Additional Information about SGA
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 762-9481
- Source: Quad Cities Campus