Office of the Vice President for Administrative Services
Administrative Services is a service-oriented area dedicated to supporting Western Illinois University in its mission to have a profound and positive impact on the changing world through instruction, research, and public service as the University educates and prepares a diverse student population to thrive in and contribute to a global society. Administrative Services is a support organization which provides quality, effective, efficient, and timely leadership and administrative support services responding to the ever-changing needs of students, faculty, and staff by:
- Conducting essential business operations of the University while complying with applicable statutes, rules, and governing regulations.
- Providing a diverse array of auxiliary services that support the educational needs of our constituents.
- Providing human resource services and programs that foster workplace effectiveness.
- Increasing the professional capabilities and stature of law enforcement officers through training and education.
- Addressing public policy and management challenges facing top-level law enforcement administrators through research, training, and technical assistance.
- Maintaining and improving University facilities to strengthen an attractive, safe, and quality physical environment which is conducive to living, learning, and working.
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and peaceful campus environment.
- Procuring goods and services in a timely manner and at the best quality and price while complying with existing statutes and governing regulations.
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete computerized information to all qualified users in the most usable and appropriate form.
Vice President for Administrative Services
Sherman Hall 200
*Some links will take the user to a PDF file, which may not be accessible to people with disabilities. If you find you need further assistance with a specific file, contact the office of the Vice President of Administrative Services at 309/298-1800.