Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
The university supports an approved anti-malware product for use in all university computers and servers, and:
- The anti-malware product shall be operated in real time on all client computers and Windows server computers. The product shall be configured for real time protection.
- The anti-malware library definitions shall be checked at least once per day and updated as available.
- Anti-malware scans shall be done a minimum of once per week on all university controlled workstations and servers.
- Removing or permanently disabling anti-malware protection violates university policy.
- WIU supports a centralized anti-malware model and advocates that clients receive anti-malware updates from University Technology.