Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Billing and Receivables News....
- Advance registration for summer and fall begins April 1, 2014. Clear all encumbrances prior to registering.
- 1098T forms are available on STARS. Paper forms are not being mailed. Forms for tax preparation may be printed from your STARS account.
- 3/3/2014 - March 2014 bill available on STARS
- 3/28/2014 - March bill due
Perkins Payment Online
Making your loan payment just got easier. We are pleased to announce an online payment option for Federal Perkins Loans. Just login to your STARS account, choose B/R Perkins Payment Online and make your monthly payment electronically from your checking or savings account. Forgot your Pin? Call the Help Desk at 309-298-2704. Go to www.wiu.edu/billing and click on the Federal Perkins Link to see information on all payment options.
International Wire Transfer
Western Illinois University is pleased to announce our partnership with peerTransfer to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With peerTransfer you can pay from any country and any bank. You are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money as compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by WIU. Please visit https://www.peertransfer.com/school/wiu/
Billing and Receivables
1 University Circle
Sherman Hall 106
Macomb IL 61455
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: (309) 298-1831
Fax: (309) 298-2032
- Tuition & Fees
- Cost Estimator
- Direct Deposit of Refunds
- Education Credits
- College Illinois!
- University Refund/Credit Policy
- Financial Agreement
- Billing Statement Terminology
- Federal Perkins Loan Program