Administrative Services

Forms & Documents

Civil Service

Domestic Partner Benefit Program

Job Description Resources

Lump Sum Payments

Tuition Waivers

Workers' Compensation

The injured employee must file a Workers' Compensation case within 45 days of the date of accident/injury per the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission.

The injured employee must call Tristar immediately following an accident at 855-495-1554 as the first step in filling a Workers' Compensation claim.

All forms need to be completed for a work-related injury or illness and should be sent to Human Resources, Attn: Workers' Compensation. Please notify the Workers' Compensation Coordinator, Joan Richards, when you are involved in a work-related injury or illness, (309) 298-1853.

Civil Service Leave Forms

Sick Leave Bank Forms