Guidelines: Violent or Criminal Behavior
- Be alert to suspicious situations or persons and report to 911.
- If you are a victim or witness to any on-campus violation of the law, such as assault, robberies, or theft, contact 911.
- Notify 911 as soon as possible and provide them with the following information:
- Nature of incident.
- Location of incident.
- Description of person involved.
- Description of property involved.
- If you witness a criminal act or notice a person acting suspiciously on campus, notify 911 and give information outlined above.
Office of Public Safety
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
EMERGENCIES: Dial 911
Parking Services: 309/298-1921
Access Control: 309/298-1940