Environmental Summit - Come Showcase your Activities
An award will be given for each of the following three categories:
- Primary School Level (PreK-6),
- Junior/High School Level (7-12 grades), and
- College Level (undergraduate and graduate).
The purpose of the awards is to provide recognition and a small monetary award to individuals or groups of students who have made a significant contribution to promoting sustainability in their organization or community. If you’ve completed an activity during the last school year, beginning in August 2012 or have a project that will be completed by March 1, you’re eligible to apply. Applications are now available here.
The 2013 Environmental Summit is over. Please check back later for information about next year's event.
- Environmental Summit Home
- 2013 Summit Registration Form
- 2013 Student Sustainability Awards Criteria and Signup Form
- Previous Summit Speakers