Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
People should not take mega-doses of vitamins and minerals. For some nutrients, a dose of 5 times the RDA taken over several months may create problems.
The overload principle is often not incorporated in strength workouts. The overload principle is where the muscles are strained by a near maximal load. It shows that high reps and low weight can be counter productive towards strength and muscular size.
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop