Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
The goal of flexibility training is to achieve strength intertwined with flexibility that can allow better control of their movements
How can I tell if I have high blood pressure?
- High blood pressure (also called Hypertension) has no symptoms. That's why it's called a "silent killer".
- A single elevated blood pressure reading doesn't mean you have high blood pressure.
- The only way to find out if you have high blood pressure is to have your blood pressure checked by a doctor or other qualified health professional.
- Optimal blood pressure with respect to cardiovascular risk is less than 120/80 mm Hg.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Illinois River Sweep - La Moine River
- Argyle Lake - Fall Leaf Collection Hike
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop