Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
The overload principle is often not incorporated in strength workouts. The overload principle is where the muscles are strained by a near maximal load. It shows that high reps and low weight can be counter productive towards strength and muscular size.
Approximately 115,000 cardiovascular deaths could be avoided each year if people did not smoke cigarettes. Studies suggest that the smoker who quits, cuts his/her elevated risk of coronary artery disease in half only 1 year after quitting.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services