Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
Moderation concerning alcohol consumption is defined as 1 drink/day for women and 2 drinks/day for men
1 drink =
- 12 ounces of regular beer OR
- 5 ounces of wine OR
- 1.5 ounces of 80 proof distilled spirits
People should not take mega-doses of vitamins and minerals. For some nutrients, a dose of 5 times the RDA taken over several months may create problems.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- "Public Health in an Age of Inactivity"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop