Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
Body Fat Percentage Classifications
- Excessively lean - women =<8%, men =<5%
- Lean high performance - women = 8-17%, men = 5-9%
- Healthy - women = 18-25%, men = 10-20%
- Moderately over fat - women = 26-32%, men = 21-25%
- Obese - women =<32%, men =>25%
Within 10 years of quitting smoking, a person's risk of death from coronary heart disease is reduced to a level equal to that of someone who has never smoked.
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk