Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
Moderation concerning alcohol consumption is defined as 1 drink/day for women and 2 drinks/day for men
1 drink =
- 12 ounces of regular beer OR
- 5 ounces of wine OR
- 1.5 ounces of 80 proof distilled spirits
Physical activity is an unplanned movement performed during daily activity where as exercise is planned, structured and a repetitive movement to improve or maintain one or more components of physical activity.
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop