Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Springfield Marathon
- 7th Annual Cheryl J. Cohen Lecture
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
Body Fat Percentage Classifications
- Excessively lean - women =<8%, men =<5%
- Lean high performance - women = 8-17%, men = 5-9%
- Healthy - women = 18-25%, men = 10-20%
- Moderately over fat - women = 26-32%, men = 21-25%
- Obese - women =<32%, men =>25%
Within 10 years of quitting smoking, a person's risk of death from coronary heart disease is reduced to a level equal to that of someone who has never smoked.