Western Well: Employee Wellness at Western Illinois University
Moderation concerning alcohol consumption is defined as 1 drink/day for women and 2 drinks/day for men
1 drink =
- 12 ounces of regular beer OR
- 5 ounces of wine OR
- 1.5 ounces of 80 proof distilled spirits
Approximately 115,000 cardiovascular deaths could be avoided each year if people did not smoke cigarettes. Studies suggest that the smoker who quits, cuts his/her elevated risk of coronary artery disease in half only 1 year after quitting.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- "Public Health in an Age of Inactivity"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop