Friends of Argyle Lake State Park: Bringing Nature and Community Together
Friends of Argyle Lake Foundation exists exclusively for non-profit purposes to promote the appreciation of Argyle Lake State Park through a balance of environmental education, recreation opportunities and conservation, while providing a link between the park and the community.
2012 IDNR Free Fishing Days, June 8-11
- Fishing info: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/fish/
- Hunting: http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/hunting/Pages/default.aspx
- License info: http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/LPR/Pages/default.aspx
- Park info: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt/PARKS/
- Outdoor Education: http://www.dnr.state.il.us/education/
Visit the Friends of Argyle Lake State Park at www.friendsofargyle.org
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop