Jeff Galloway, Olympian and Running Coach
- US Olympian, 10,000 meters (1972)
- Runner's World Monthly Columnist
- Founder of the Run-Walk-Run Method
- Over 350,000 runners and walkers have reported achieving their goals by using Galloway Training Programs
- Full Bio (PDF)
Tuesday, April 30, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
3561 60th Street, Moline (WIU's 60th Street Building)
Room 102 A-B
Wednesday, May 1, 12:00 p.m.
Macomb Campus, Stipes 121
Wednesday, May 1, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Macomb Campus, Sandburg Theatre (University Union)
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop