Mississippi River Run (Hannibal, MO)
10K Run and 5.5K Run/Walk
Across the the Mississippi River via the Mark Twain Memorial Bridge
Saturday, August 24th, 2013 at 8 AM
Downtown Hannibal, MO
Entry Fee: $10/Student, $20/Adult, $40/Family (up to 5 people)
Entry fee includes Mississippi River Run T-Shirt
Awards for top Men and Women in 10K and 5.5K run, overall top 3, Master's overall top 3, and age groups top 3
For more information, visit MississippiRiverRun.com
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop