Living Well with Diabetes
Presented by Macomb Hy-Vee and McDonough District Hospital
- Thursday, June 13th
- 6:00 p.m.
- Macomb Hy-Vee Dining Room
- Free event. Registration required. Seating limited.
Let's face it! Diabetes affects over 23 million Americans and managing this disease can feel overwhelming. It doesn't have to be. The health and wellness staff from Macomb Hy-Vee and the diabetes outpatient staff from McDonough District Hospital would like to invite you to "Living Well with Diabetes." This program promises to provide an evening of learning and hopefully a little laughter. Come discover the outpatient diabetes services available from McDonough District Hospital; find out what's new with diabetes medications from Mike Burgard, RPh; and enjoy some cooking fun with Jennifer and Tim Soucie, dietitian and chef at Macomb Hy-Vee. Light refreshments will be served but registration is required by contacting Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 309-837-9917.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Illinois River Sweep - La Moine River
- Argyle Lake - Fall Leaf Collection Hike
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop