Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Living Well with Diabetes
Presented by Macomb Hy-Vee and McDonough District Hospital
- Thursday, June 13th
- 6:00 p.m.
- Macomb Hy-Vee Dining Room
- Free event. Registration required. Seating limited.
Let's face it! Diabetes affects over 23 million Americans and managing this disease can feel overwhelming. It doesn't have to be. The health and wellness staff from Macomb Hy-Vee and the diabetes outpatient staff from McDonough District Hospital would like to invite you to "Living Well with Diabetes." This program promises to provide an evening of learning and hopefully a little laughter. Come discover the outpatient diabetes services available from McDonough District Hospital; find out what's new with diabetes medications from Mike Burgard, RPh; and enjoy some cooking fun with Jennifer and Tim Soucie, dietitian and chef at Macomb Hy-Vee. Light refreshments will be served but registration is required by contacting Jennifer at email@example.com or calling 309-837-9917.
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk