Summer Socials - June 20
Summer has arrived! The sunshine is out, and it's time for YOU to get out too! The Human Resources' program, Enrich YOU at WIU! will host a variety of opportunities to mix and mingle with colleagues and coworkers from all over campus. These gatherings have been planned with YOU, our WIU employees, in mind! Special guests will provide a brief update of various areas at WIU, but mainly it's a social time to enjoy our commonalities, and embrace our variations! Be bold and invite someone from another department!! A cash bar will be available for each evening with a variety of beverage options. Feel free to bring along your spouse, partner, or significant other…everyone is welcome! As a courtesy, please RSVP by calling HR at 298-1971, or email at S-Chenoweth@wiu.edu.
Thursday, June 20
4:45 - 6:00 PM
Harry Mussatto Golf Course
Try out the putting greens and take a golf cart tour of the course!
Guest: Meet Bob Nielson, New WIU Leathernecks Football Head Coach
All WIU faculty, staff, & administrators are invited! Come for one, two, or ALL!!
FUN times are waiting for YOU!
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop