Astoria Lions Club 4-mile Run/2-mile Walk
Astoria Lions Club is holding a 4-mile Run/2-mile Walk on September 14, 2013 at 7:00 A.M. The 4-mile Run is a scenic around the "country block" of Astoria on flat blacktopped roads. The 2-mile walk will be an out and back route. Water Stations at mile 1 and 3. Timers at each mile. There will be a CASH AWARD for the 1st ($100) 2nd ($50) 3rd ($25) finishers for Male and Female!!! The entry fee is only $20 for the 4-mile run and $15 for the walk.
Questions: Contact Phil Naff (309) 329-2186
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop