Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/15
Conversations for the Natural and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Business
- Presenter: Jared Ruholl, WIU and Angella Moorhouse, IDNR
- Title: Invasive Species in Illinois
- Date & Time: October 15 from 12:30 to 1:30 PM
- Location: Malpass Library West, 4th Floor
- My Life Including Alzheimers - An evening with Richard Taylor, PhD
- Be With Me Today - Humanizing Dementia Care
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop