YMCA Haunted Hill 10K Run/5K Run or Walk/1 Mile Fun Run
- 10K Run, 5K Run or Walk, and 1 mile Fun Run (12 and under)
- Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Registration: 7:30-8:30am. Fun Run: 8:35am. Race immediately to follow.
- Location: Start and finish on Dudley Street by the YMCA of McDonough County, 400 East Calhoun, Macomb, IL
- Entry Fees: 10K/5K: $20 early / $25 day of run. 1 Mile: $15 early / $20 day of run. Contact Cindy (see below) for family race rate.
- Registration: Register by October 16 for a long-sleeved performance T-shirt (adult sizes only).
Register with this form. Online registration closes October 23.
- Course: 5K route is a loop run; 10K is a double loop. Both include the awesome HILL and a respectful run through Oakwood Cemetery. Water along the course. Fun Run is an out and back course. Running rain or shine!
- Awards: Presentation after the race. Trophies for top male and female finishers in the 10K and 5K races. Recognition for the top two finishers in each age group for both males and females. Fun Run winner receives a trophy. Age groups 19 & under; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60 & over.
- Facilities: Showers and lockers available. Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Refreshments: Fruit, water, and snacks provided for all participants.
- Questions: Race director Cindy Cavett, 309-833-2129 or email@example.com.
- Mail or drop off completed entry form and entry fees (checks payable to YMCA of McDonough County) to:
YMCA of McDonough County, Haunted Hill Run, 400 East Calhoun, Macomb, IL 61455