Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Yes, You Can!
Join us for a motivational hour, presented by three Western employees who will be sharing their experiences and challenges in making lifestyle changes.
- Nancy Parsons - "Why Am I Feeling So Much Better? (And I Just Finished by First 5K!)"
- Sean O'Donnell-Brown - Rollercoaster! Some Possibilities, Pitfalls & Paradoxes for "Diet" and Staying Active
- Carolyn Whitehouse - "I Now Know Stress Was Killing Me"
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
12:10 - 12:50 PM
Sandburg Theatre, University Union
Free of Charge
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services