Yes, You Can!
Join us for a motivational hour, presented by three Western employees who will be sharing their experiences and challenges in making lifestyle changes.
- Nancy Parsons - "Why Am I Feeling So Much Better? (And I Just Finished by First 5K!)"
- Sean O'Donnell-Brown - Rollercoaster! Some Possibilities, Pitfalls & Paradoxes for "Diet" and Staying Active
- Carolyn Whitehouse - "I Now Know Stress Was Killing Me"
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
12:10 - 12:50 PM
Sandburg Theatre, University Union
Free of Charge
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Illinois River Sweep - La Moine River
- Argyle Lake - Fall Leaf Collection Hike
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop