Knoblauch Café starts February 18th, 2014
- Sponsored and provided by the Department of Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising, and Hospitality
- Upscale dining experience complete with cloth linens, seasonal décor, a relaxing atmosphere, and extremely fast service
- 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Delivery is available within Knoblauch Hall
- Carry-outs available
- Cost: $7.00, which includes beverage and dessert
- Knoblauch Hall 239, Corporate Dining Room
- Reservations can be made by downloading our new iphone app Knoblauch Café, or by emailing Sharon Thompson at SK-Thompson2@wiu.edu or calling (309) 298-1085.
The current menu can be viewed at the Knoblauch Café website.
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/23
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 9/24
- Argyle Lake - Stargazing at the Park
- Argyle Lake - Lake Exploration Day
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 9/30
- We Care, Fall 2014
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/7
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Kale"
- Jackie Thompson Wellness Lecture - Dr. Karen Greathouse
- Bella Hearst Plasma Glucose Screening
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop