Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Knoblauch Café starts February 18th, 2014
- Sponsored and provided by the Department of Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising, and Hospitality
- Upscale dining experience complete with cloth linens, seasonal décor, a relaxing atmosphere, and extremely fast service
- 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Delivery is available within Knoblauch Hall
- Carry-outs available
- Cost: $7.00, which includes beverage and dessert
- Knoblauch Hall 239, Corporate Dining Room
- Reservations can be made by downloading our new iphone app Knoblauch Café, or by emailing Sharon Thompson at SK-Thompson2@wiu.edu or calling (309) 298-1085.
The current menu can be viewed at the Knoblauch Café website.
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk