Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Four Men for Men's Health
Wednesday, February 19 at 12:10 PM
Sandburg Theatre, University Union
Co-sponsored by the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development
Join us for an hour dedicated to addressing men's health issues. The presenters will address and answer questions regarding men's health from the audience; moderated by Dale Adkins.
Free to the public
- Russell Dahms - "Reduce your risk for Heart Disease by 30% by Exercising 30 minutes per Day"
- John Drea - "Persistence, Prevention, and Perspective: Lessons in Men's Health"
- D'Angelo Taylor "Taking Baby Steps Toward Exercise and Healthy Eating"
- Bart Shanklin - "An Ounce of Prevention"
Questions? Call Judy in Campus Recreation at 309-298-1670 or the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development at 309-298-3047
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Arbor Day Celebration and "We Care"
- Secretary of State Mobile Services
- Purple & Gold Day Rocky Run (5K)
- WIU Leatherneck Battalion 5K Run/Walk