Four Men for Men's Health
Wednesday, February 19 at 12:10 PM
Sandburg Theatre, University Union
Co-sponsored by the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development
Join us for an hour dedicated to addressing men's health issues. The presenters will address and answer questions regarding men's health from the audience; moderated by Dale Adkins.
Free to the public
- Russell Dahms - "Reduce your risk for Heart Disease by 30% by Exercising 30 minutes per Day"
- John Drea - "Persistence, Prevention, and Perspective: Lessons in Men's Health"
- D'Angelo Taylor "Taking Baby Steps Toward Exercise and Healthy Eating"
- Bart Shanklin - "An Ounce of Prevention"
Questions? Call Judy in Campus Recreation at 309-298-1670 or the Center for the Study of Masculinities and Men's Development at 309-298-3047
- Health-"Full" Living Classes
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Bella Hearst Glucose Screening
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
- 15th Annual Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
- Campus Recreation Health & Fitness Fair
- Wellness Lecture - "The Art of Living with Eyes Wide Open"
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Avocado"
- Good Hope Turkey Trot 10K/5K