Nearly Naked Mile: Freezin' for a Reason
A benefit for those affected by the November 2013 central Illinois tornadoes.
We encourage your enthusiasm in this event! Please help us make this fun for everyone by remaining NEARLY naked. You do not have to shed your clothes, but if you do, please cover anything you would not want your grandmother to see.
Participants can drop their clothes at the beginning of the event and pick them up at the end.
Clothes left after the race will be donated to those affected by November 2013 tornadoes in Central Illinois.
Proceeds go to the Central Illinois Red Cross.
Monetary donations accepted.
Checks should be made to "Red Cross", memo line: "Illinois Tornado"
Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Registrations will be taken in the Campus Recreation Office between 8:00 AM and 4:30 pm.
$10 Per participant, First 200 guaranteed a t-shirt until Friday, Feb. 7 @ 4:30 pm.
$20 Per participant day of run; 4:30 to 5:15 PM at Hanson Field. Hanson Field South Entrance, park in the Pit parking lot.
This is not a timed event.
For more info or to register, view the registration form.
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 21
- Sun Damage Screening
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 22
- Warren County YMCA 5K Run-Walk - Healthy Kids Day
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 28
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 29
- 9th Annual MDH/Tevar 5K Run & 1-2 Mile Walk
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K/Half Marathon