Nearly Naked Mile: Freezin' for a Reason
A benefit for those affected by the November 2013 central Illinois tornadoes.
We encourage your enthusiasm in this event! Please help us make this fun for everyone by remaining NEARLY naked. You do not have to shed your clothes, but if you do, please cover anything you would not want your grandmother to see.
Participants can drop their clothes at the beginning of the event and pick them up at the end.
Clothes left after the race will be donated to those affected by November 2013 tornadoes in Central Illinois.
Proceeds go to the Central Illinois Red Cross.
Monetary donations accepted.
Checks should be made to "Red Cross", memo line: "Illinois Tornado"
Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Registrations will be taken in the Campus Recreation Office between 8:00 AM and 4:30 pm.
$10 Per participant, First 200 guaranteed a t-shirt until Friday, Feb. 7 @ 4:30 pm.
$20 Per participant day of run; 4:30 to 5:15 PM at Hanson Field. Hanson Field South Entrance, park in the Pit parking lot.
This is not a timed event.
For more info or to register, view the registration form.
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Make Time for Yourself exercise classes
- Run For Their Lives 5k & 1 Mile Run/Walk (Ft. Madison)
- McDonough County 4-H Goal Diggers 5k & 1 Mile Run/Walk (Bushnell)
- Midwest Bank (Monmouth) Gives a Hoot 5K & Kids Run
- Sodbuster Days (Good Hope) Pioneer 5K Run/Walk
- Strawberry Strut (Carthage) 5 Mile Run/Walk & 1 Mile fitness run
- Run Galesburg Run Half-Marathon, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Steamboat Classic (Peoria) 15K, 4 Mile Run/Walk & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- John Bliven Memorial 4 Mile & 2 Mile Run/Walk