American Cancer Society Relay for Life
The journey to end cancer starts with a single step. The American Cancer Society invites you to take that step with us by joining the global Relay For Life movement. When you walk to end cancer at a Relay event, it's your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember loved ones lost, but also to raise awareness about what we can do to stay well from cancer and raise money to help fuel the world's largest walk to end cancer.
- Health-"Full" Living Classes
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Bella Hearst Glucose Screening
- "Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate"
- Halloween Hustle 5K (Oquawka)
- Haunted Hill 5K/10K
- 15th Annual Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
- Campus Recreation Health & Fitness Fair
- Wellness Lecture - "The Art of Living with Eyes Wide Open"
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Avocado"
- Good Hope Turkey Trot 10K/5K