5K Glow Run/Walk to Benefit W.O.W. Park (Carthage)
- Start/Finish - W.O.W. Park, corner of Locust and Adams, Carthage, IL
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Check-in/Late Registration: 8 PM - 9 PM
- Race starts at 9 PM, rain or shine (no refunds)
- Race Day Registration: $35
Register on or before July 31 to be guaranteed a race shirt, 2 glow sticks, and the pre-registration entry fee ($30 adults and $25 kids). All entry fees are $35 after July 31. The entry fee is $20 if you do not want a shirt or glow sticks. You may purchase just a shirt for $15.
World of Wonders park in Carthage was a community build project that was built and exists entirely through the philanthropy of others. The park was built in 1994 in the memory of Emily Frankovich, and construction was completed in just four days. In recent times the park has fallen on hard times and is in need of repairs and re-built in the future. In 2013, a committee launched a capital campaign to help rebuild the park. W.O.W., Inc. is a registered 501 (C) 3 organization.
Race proceeds benefit the W.O.W., Inc. Capital Campaign
- Pilates/Yoga Classes
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 10/21
- Prairie Lands Environmental Summit
- Delicious Nutritious - "Gluten-free Non-Wheat Noodles"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/27
- "Public Health in an Age of Inactivity"
- Red Cross Blood Drive - 10/29
- Indoor Kayaking Workshop