Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
- Current students and University employees are invited to bring their immediate families to swim; they must be present the entire time.
- A Spencer SRC membership is not required; however, a signed waiver with the WIU affiliation and a valid WIU ID are needed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Free of charge!
- 1:00-3:00 pm, Sundays; does not reflect breaks, holidays, or Finals Week.
- Spencer SRC, Aquatics Center
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services