Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for December 2015 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
Do you have a friend, family member, hostess or favorite person that you want to treat this holiday season?
The dietitian pick of the month for December is LaCroix Sparkling water.
We all love the holidays. It's a special time of year to create our own traditions and make memories with our families.
With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, don't forget the most important meal of the day.
The holidays are a time to gather with friends and family and — let's be honest — enjoy all of your favorite holiday foods!
In 2010, the USDA introduced MyPlate as the new guideline for proper nutrition. Since then, it has been the education tool that dietitians use to teach clients about eating a healthy diet.
Do any of these names sound familiar? Kamut, farro, amaranth, teff, quinoa.
The dietitian pick of the month for November is Hy-Vee Select sunrise Blend with quinoa flakes.
Customers in the aisles or those who come to classes to learn about healthy shopping on a budget, all ask a consistent question.
Fall has officially begun, and with the chilly season comes the opportunity for consuming delicious in-season produce.
As we head into the heart of flu season, it is important to remember that the best defense against the flu really does begin with a year-round offense.
Fall is here and that means the perfect time to enjoy winter squash.