Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for August 2014 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
Whether entertaining with family and friends or relaxing after a long day at the office, sipping on a mouthwatering summer mocktail is a delicious way to cool off and beat the summer heat.
A new school year has officially begun. Children, teachers and parents alike are excited for the learning, challenges and fun in store for the coming year.
It's that time of year. As the summer months draw to a close, schools are busy preparing to welcome back students for another year of learning.
Fru=Fruit+Chi=Energy: Ready-to-eat fuel for smart snacking
It's the height of summer but the start of fall sports practices are right around the corner.
Summer is the perfect time to buy delicious seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Here at Hy-Vee, we understand that life gets hectic and creating a time-intensive homemade meal doesn't always fit into your busy schedule.
They are incredibly beautiful, sweet and juicy and they're only available mid-June to mid-August.
Melons make for a refreshing and lower-calorie treat during the warmer months.
Short Cuts veggies are a great way to save time. They are ready to grill or cook, just add seasoning.
It's a real shame that so many barbecue parties completely ignore all the great summer vegetables that are in season.
Staying hydrated is also important for great heart health, because it is easier for your heart to pump your blood through your body. Water also assists with constipation.