Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for May 2015 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
The dietitian pick of the month for May is Hy-Vee Salad Blends.
April is Celery Month and it is time to celebrate! Celery may be an afterthought in the produce aisle but it is a simple and inexpensive vegetable to add to your daily meal plan.
April marks National Cancer Control Month, a time to renew our efforts to control cancer at all stages - prevention, detection and treatment.
Health experts consistently recommend that most Americans should try to eat more vegetables. For one reason or another, most people do not want to hear this advice, much less practice it.
English poet William Cowper wrote, “Variety is the very spice of life.” In the kitchen, herbs and spices are the true spice of life.
The dietitian pick of the month for April is Hy-Vee Select Frozen Chopped Herbs
April 1 is National Whole Grain Sampling Day. It's the perfect time to try a new whole grain - ancient or new.
The basketball championship series is in full swing. Hopefully your bracket choices will do well. As you enjoy the games, why not score big at home with some slam-dunk snack?
Americans consume roughly one billion pounds of shrimp a year. No wonder we love them so much. They are low in calories and a very good source of protein, which helps with appetite control.
Today, more and more people are interested in healthy eating and are asking nutrition professionals which foods to start implementing in their diets.
Welcome to your happy place. Introducing Angie's Sweet Barbeque Kettle Corn, a Hy-Vee exclusive flavor
We are pleased to offer a Hy-Vee exclusive flavor to our customers – sweet barbeque kettle corn, with a fantastic blend of sweet and smoky BBQ flavor on popcorn.