Hy-Vee Events and Articles
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - April 2013
- Local Hy-Vee Newsletter - February 2013
- Hy-Vee Calendar of Events for April 2016 (External Website)
- Fast, Fit, Food! Program Brochure
Five Reasons Why Gardening is Good for Health
Help mom to health this Mother's Day and give the gift that keeps on giving! As mothers, we tend to take more care of others than we do ourselves in some cases, but there is one way that can help all mothers to health this Mother's Day. Plant a garden! Read more.
Previous Healthy Bites Newsletters:
- Frozen Food Fits! - April 2013
- Simple Secrets to Staying Slim - March 2013
- Lean Beef - Add Flavor to Hearth Health - February 2013
- Cut Calories with Cauliflower - January 2013
- Holiday Brunch - December 2012
- Poppin' Good Snack - November 2012
- What is on the menu for a healthy kitchen? - October 2012
- Eat Dinner Together - September 2012
- Pack a Better Sandwich - August 2012
- Protect Your Vision...Eat Leafy Greens - July 2012
- Seven Smart Snacks for Men - June 2012
Hy-Vee Healthy Bites
The latest "Healthy Bites" articles from Hy-Vee
The dietitian pick of the month for May is mangos.
Not only are mangos one of the world's most popular fruits, they're also an ideal addition to any Cinco de Mayo menu.
If you have problems baiting your line this spring and summer, fear not - Hy-Vee has your back! Hy-Vee has recently achieved its sustainable seafood goal.
When you're shopping at the grocery store and you see all the different brands of foods, you might not think too much past the name on the label. But what if you knew about the brands that pay it forward?
A lot of people wonder about Fair Trade… What is it and does it really make a difference?
As part of Hy-Vee's mission to make lives easier, healthier and happier, health and wellness has long been a focus of our efforts.
The dietitian pick of the month for April is One Step Shredded Wheat cereal.
What does it mean to eat mindfully? Mindful eating means paying attention to your actual eating experience – while at the same time enjoying it.
March is National Nutrition Month and the Hy-Vee dietitians would like to focus on the kids. With childhood obesity and sedentary lifestyles on the rise, Hy-Vee has a developed programs to help families adopt healthier lifestyles.
When you think of St. Patrick's Day, you likely think of Ireland, wearing green clothes, shamrocks, and corned beef and cabbage.
What is a registered dietitian and what can he or she do for you?
The dietitian pick of the month for March is Kalettes.