Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Upcoming Local Runs & Walks
5th Annual Donna Phillips Memorial Run/Dog Walk
- Saturday, March 29
- 8:30 am - check-in begins at Brophy Hall Gymnasium, lower level (enter at east side of building)
- 9:30 am - 5K Run Begins
- 9:35 am - 5K Dog Run Begins
- 9:40 am - Dog Walk Begins
- Visit the Donna Phillips Run page for more information
Color Craze 5K
FUN and raising money for The Special Olympics and the Wounded Warrior Project is what the Color Craze 5k is all about. The Color Craze 5k is sponsored by Eta Sigma Gamma, Phi Epsilon Sigma, and the WIU Vet's Club at Western Illinois University. The focus is not on speed but fun! At each kilometer a color station will be set up where you will be covered in color. The color is safe, natural and edible!
The Color Craze 5k is April 5, 2014 at 10:00 am. The race begins and ends at Vince Grady Field on the Western Illinois Campus and is open to walkers and runners 7 years old and up. Be there at 9:00 am for check-in and registration.
Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K/Half Marathon
- 5K, 10K and half marathon runs, 5K leisure walk, and walking half marathon
- Saturday, May 17
- Race Website
Run River City 5K/Half-Marathon/Marathon (Peoria, IL)
The 2014 Run River City Marathon is Peoria's premier running event featuring a full marathon, marathon relay, half marathon, 5k, and youth run.
- 26.2 - Run Peoria's only road marathon!
- Marathon Relay - Run with 4 of your friends! Please note: All relays must have 4 participants.
- Half Marathon - New for 2014! This replaces the 25k distance.
- 5k - Run the 5k to blaze a fast time on the streets of downtown.
- Youth Run - Kids run the last 1.2 miles of the marathon route!
Race Day Times
- The marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:00am
- The 5k will be run on Sunday, May 18th at 7:30am.
- The youth 1.2 will be run on Sunday, May 18th. Start time is yet to be determined.
- All races start and finish downtown Peoria. The start is located by the Caterpillar World Headquarters and the finish line is on Water Street.
For more information and to register, please visit the Run River City Website.
- Tips for Better Road Bicycling
- Sustainability Brownbaggers - 4/1
- Delicious Nutritious - "Cooking with Quinoa"
- Color Craze 5K
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 8
- Sun Damage Screening
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 23
- Secretary of State Mobile Services