To recognize employee health and wellness as important to the long-term success and well-being of Western Illinois University as a whole. To promote health and wellness through a wide variety of programs and services offered to University faculty and staff.
- Increase awareness of benefits and behaviors associated with wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Increase health status of faculty and staff so that they can live, learn, work, and play to their fullest potential.
- Create an environment that supports health and well-being for years to come at Western.
- Increase sense of administrative support for personal well-being of employees.
- Grin and Bear It 5K
- Blood Glucose Screening
- Balancing Work and Life
- Fallen Soldiers 5K Run/Walk
- Breathing for Relaxation