- Wednesday, September 16, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Employees and Graduate Assistants
- Door Prizes
- Piker Walk - 6 stops
- Start at any of these 5 locations
- Alumni House
- Sherman Hall Auditorium, 3rd Floor
- Memorial hall, 1st floor Lobby
- University Union, Concourse
- Horrabin hall 117, COEHS Dean's Office
- Pick up your last card at the Spencer Student Recreation Center
- Donations collected for Samaritan Well
About Samaritan Well
The mission of Samaritan Services is to provide a supportive, structured and loving home for men, women and children who are homeless and in need of shelter.
Samaritan Services will provide referrals to social services agencies to help men, women and children become healthy, loving, and responsible parents and citizens, thereby breaking the generational cycle of poverty, homelessness, neglect, abuse and welfare dependence.
Equal opportunity shall be provided to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, natural origin, and ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
For more information, visit the Samaritan Well Website.