- Free of Charge
- Wednesday, September 24
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Poker Walk - 6 stops
- Open to all WIU Employees and Graduate Assistants
- Healthy snack provided by Hy-Vee
- Start at any of these 5 locations
- Alumni House
- Sherman Hall, 3rd Floor Auditorium
- Memorial Hall, 1st Floor Lobby
- University Union, Concourse
- Horrabin Hall 117, COEHS Dean's Office
- Pick up your last card at the Spencer Student Recreation Center
- Donations collected for the Samaritan Well
About Samaritan Well
The mission of Samaritan Services is to provide a supportive, structured and loving home for men, women and children who are homeless and in need of shelter.
Samaritan Services will provide referrals to social services agencies to help men, women and children become healthy, loving, and responsible parents and citizens, thereby breaking the generational cycle of poverty, homelessness, neglect, abuse and welfare dependence.
Equal opportunity shall be provided to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, natural origin, and ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
For more information, visit the Samaritan Well Website.
Western Walks Photo Galleries
Campus Walking Resources
- Knoblauch Cafe
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 21
- Sun Damage Screening
- Monarch Butterflies: Benefitting from Backyard Habitats
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 22
- Warren County YMCA 5K Run-Walk - Healthy Kids Day
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 28
- Blood Pressure and Grip Strength Screening - April 29
- 9th Annual MDH/Tevar 5K Run & 1-2 Mile Walk
- WIU Women's Golf League
- Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K/Half Marathon