November 29, 2017
- Writer-In-Residence: Kiese Laymon
- Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Sherman Hall - 3rd Floor Auditorium
- Description: The Western Illinois University Department of English will host the Fred Ewing Case and Lola Austin Case Writer in Residence at 5 p.m. Wednesday, November 29, 2017 in the Sherman Hall third floor auditorium. The event is open free to the public.
The Fred Ewing Case and Lola Austin Case Writer-in-Residence supports bringing national writers of poetry and fiction to Western each year.
This year is Kiese Laymon. Read about him here.
- Related Web Site: English Events
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English