April 10, 2019
- 2019 Gabler Lecture - More Than Just Making Maps: Public Safety and GIS
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Morgan Hall, Room 101A
- Description: Dr. Paul Doherty, a Program Manager and Subject Matter Expert of the National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation, will deliver the annual Gabler Lecture and discuss geospatial collaboration and the critical role GIS specialists play in the public safety community.
The annual lecture series is named for Robert Gabler, who was chair of Western's departments of Geography and Geology, as well as International Programs before retiring in 1990.
For more information, please visit the Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Geographic Information Sciences at http://www.wiu.edu/cas/eagis/
- Related Web Site: Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Geographic Information Sciences
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Arts & Sciences